Fragrance:

shahdara India
CAUSED SKIN DARKENING
May 01, 2019 02:04 PM 549 Views

Fragrance:

I have been using Joy Skin Fruits Active Fairness Lemon face wash for a month now and the results are pathetic. bought this face wash for inr 100 as I always loved lemons as good fairness agents so I thought this face wash will work really well, After usage the face wash does not provide you any freshness as expected from lemon face wash and the fragrance of lemon is quite subtle which was not a good thing for me.

There was a bit of change in complexion when you use this face wash when you use it regularly for some time as I did you will notice your complexion getting darker.

I was really pissed off to see my change in colour of the face skin and I stopped using this thing immediately

Honestly I did not like the face wash and do not recommend its usage of whatever skin tone you have. If you have already dont use it for more than once a week as you can also get a darker complexion in no time.

Joy Skin Fruits Active Fairness Lemon Face Wash