Readability:

Story:

A must-have and a must-read
Oct 25, 2007 01:53 AM 3018 Views
(Updated Oct 25, 2007 08:15 PM)

Readability:

Story:

I am sure The Joy of Reiki has been many different things for many different people.  For me, it has been the starting point for all the wonderful changes that took place in my life after reading it for the first time, almost 9 years ago.

After that I have bought it several times..and each time someone has taken it from me and their lives in turn have also changed for the better. It's a beautiful read which takes you towards light.

Two more books that I would recommend to anyone in search of light and life are...Knock, and the door will open and The Living Handbook of Reiki.

The authors of these books also happen tobe My Masters or my Gurus as you might wanna call them, and I got to meet them and become one of their channels after reading "The Joy of Reiki" so I am thankfull to this book for opening the seal cap in my life and letting the joy flow in!!!

Joy Of Reiki, The - Nalin Nirula