Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Joker(2019) is not only a movie is one of the great, dark and realistic plot ever watched. Arthur Fleck's role played by Joaquin Phoenix life time performance. Everyone had great expectation with movie Joker. I watched The Dark Knight(2008) where Heath Ledger played an iconic role of Joker and Christopher Nolan's direction was great. I was having great expectation with movie Joker(2019). I had a question will movie Joker make true justice to the iconic role played by Heath Ledger. After watching the movie I got my answer Joaquin Phoenix who played the of Joker in movie Joker and Todd Phillips who directed this movie made justice to this movie.

Movie like Joker cannot be made without that much of perfection if someone is has not suffered severe pain in his life.

Joker movie is not only a movie what I told you before it is a real life experience what a person can find in this world and how he becomes Joker.

Arthur Fleck a common man living with his mother trying to earn his living as a clown suffers a lot due to this society and rich people. Due to his harassment and some of the fact of his life what he come to know becomes mentally ill and at last he transforms himself to Joker.

Joker has no feelings, no moral ethics only he has is patience and want some chaos.

Joker