Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Outstanding Performance
Oct 05, 2019 11:52 AM 842 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The movie starts on a slow note & gets interesting till the interval, post that you will witness some crazy scenes followed by a decent ending which sums up the base story for Joker in Dark knight.

Joker is one of my favourite character and all thanks to Heath ledger for that epic portrayal in Dark knight. The thing which got connected with the joker is the ideology of that char.

Though the movie is good I felt there is something missing in it. People calling it movie of the century & superb reviews might probably raise expectations in my but the ideology point which I connected with the joker is missing in it.

Joaquin Phoenix is a beast, you travel through the char, his body lang, physic everything is perfect & that laugh, I will probably watch it repeatedly for that laugh. This is by far the closest one can get to Heath's performance.

I really can't say about Oscar but this really needs to be in the nomination list. : )

Adios