Parking:

Store Range:

RMS Chowmuhani, Mantribari Road, Krishna Nagar, Agartala 799001, TR

+91-9436123540

Bangalore India
One of the best showroom in our John
Dec 03, 2017 04:57 PM 700 Views (via iOS App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello friends,

John players showroom which is available in Krishna Nagar Agartala. I really appreciate the owner of the store he took very good decision and afford and invest the money and open the John player showrooms which is the very good and great achievement for our developing city.

The concept it’s very good I stay out of the city so before that I should as I went my native and I visited the showroom but I saw the collection of the dresses it was not much and also there was no such offer was providing for the customer, almost 80% of dresses was on MRP price only if you are James was providing the offer and which is 20 to 30% Where I can see the other cities and online there will be many offers to 60-70% up to Tripura is not that Hyderabad city and people I hope easily cannot afford huge amount of money for buying dresses so my feedback seen those products which is middle and lower middle range also there should be such offer so then people Will attract on the product and price and also can themselves.

John Players - Krishna Nagar - Agartala