Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Delhi India
Jockey inner wear
Feb 20, 2018 03:27 PM 1000 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I started wearing this product from childhood as my all friends wear Kevin Calvin and Levi's and all.So I started with this product and the comfort which I get in this inner is so good that it lasts upto year long.

I also bought some sleeveless white sweat shirts from jockey and thank to their quality it's fine and with me till now.

Actually their main moto is young generation as older age doesn't like this brand.

Jockey also introduces ladies wear and I think that I have no rights to comment on that.But my opinion will be always jockey and no other products.

New arrivals of jockey are pop colour which is little costlier from simple inner.I also have boxers of jockey and trouser's of jockey.

I won't be adding these pics as not suitable for me but you can catch them on official jockey website.

Thank you for viewing my content.

Take care and have fun.