Finance Plans:

Feb 10, 2016 11:15 AM 2538 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I'll be talking about the after sales service and not the showroom. Indeed Skoda is a premium brand and provide luxurious cars but the after sales is not so good. From a Vehicle surveyor point of view, I'll be writing this review.

I've been a frequent visitor at JMD Workshop which is located in Nerul/ Juinagar Area. The experience is bad, I would say that yes the advisors are quite helpful but at the same time there are many cases of parts being replaced without approval or parts being exchanged from one car to another, new parts are being replaced with the parts lying at the workshop.

The workers at the workshop are careless sometimes and want to make quick money too. Overall my experience has been always bad. But due to presence of only one skoda dealer in Navi Mumbai, customers are left with no other option but to visit there. Just be attentive and careful.

Jmd Auto - Sanpada - Navi Mumbai