Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hotel Jivanta cheats people with prepaid money
Jun 13, 2019 02:46 PM 36 Views
(Updated Jun 28, 2019 01:20 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

June 28th 2019:

After a month of struggle- Mr Debesh Kundru - Manager of Jivanta responded saying he would refund the amount.

Atleast when souls like Ms.Kasturi exist whose behaviour is intolerable and we have Mr.Debesh Kundru who patiently listened to me and was empathetic.

Thanks Jivanta to show that good people do exist who acknowledge that something went wrong and make it correct.

-X-

1st June 2019

Hotel Jivanta, Shirdi- big time cheaters- I am not the only one who has gone thru this- please be careful!

Our checkin was on May 29th 2019 and we called up on May 28th for an early check-in as our bus would reach by 6AM and our darshan was at 11AM. The Hotel staff asked us to visit and he would give the room.

We reached on 29th around 8AM and to our surprise the front desk staff Ms.Kasturi and along with her a gentleman said we will give early checkin and you have to pay 700/-. We said we were ready. Then she informed that the rooms in the range we had booked was not there and she would give other room and we had to pay more. We agreed to that. After 30 seconds she told us that she was sold out.

We requested her to give any room and then we could shift to our earlier booked room by 2PM standard checkin, . We only wanted to shower and go to Darshan as we had started the previous day at 10AM and we almost were on the road for 23 hours. She said there were no rooms.

My husband and I though we will talk to GoIbibo and though will sit in the reception. She said" Excuse me mam, can you please go now and come back at 2pm!" which literally ment "get out of my premises" . It was 42 degrees outside, and we went to the room opposite to Jivanta which is Marigold and booked. We did have it on mind that we lost our 4000/-.

I called up Goibibo who conferenced my call with Hotel Jivanta and she stood by her words saying there were no rooms added to this I informed her that I had spoken to a certain gentleman the previous day who had promised me and I was ready to pay, she said there

are no gentleman working at the Hotel:-) I said madam I saw a gentleman standing next to you- she said there are no gentleman at the Hotel again:-)

Then I realized, a person hell bent upon cheating can go to the extent of calling a gentle-man as not even a man!

Then repeated calls happened to Goibibo- she kept on tweaking the factual and at one point she said I offered her a room and asked her to wait for 30 minutes and she would not wait.

Now this was the breaking point where she let alone was not agreeing to give a room started lieing ion customers. I have been asking GoIbibo for the first conference call- they have heard to the call recording and they know Hotel Jivanta is cheating but Goibibo is clearly supporting them. They stopped responding to emails on June 3rd, to the calls or even to Twitter or facebook posts.

HOTEL JIVANTA CHEATS PEOPLE BY CHANGING FACTS AND ALSO GOIBIBO- NEVER PREPAY! THEY SUPPORT CHEATERS. IF YOU LIKE THE HOTEL POST-PAY AFTER THAT.

Jivanta Hotel - Shirdi