Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Bhopal India
Not connect in mostly areas
Feb 21, 2019 08:43 AM 1210 Views (via Android App)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Jiofi 4 wifi is a portable router for interner and it is a way to connect for internet in everywhere

but I had a bad experience with this.

my friend faizan use jiowifi in his shop ans he connect his laptop ans mobile and work on internet so he suggested me for buy a wifi of jio so I buy a wifi @ 1150 and think it can be use at out of city and at the tour.

so one day I go to fort of Raisen and keep my laptop for working so then I approach and take some rest and open laptop and connect with jio wifi but there are no signal recieved in that router so I do power off and on again but same condition I got.

so I call for customer support and they check some information and say shut down your laptop and connect it again and change your location and try again for connectivity

so I leave that place and go to some highr place in area and this time I got some signal so I stsrted that but that was running like a tortoise and no speed in Internet every time

so I shut down it and use my mobile .

and one day I use it at my home and connect my mobile than speed was good and connect two other phone then speed and signal going to die and after three and half hours battery is going to die so I shut this.

and they provide battery pickup of 6 hours but no every one got this

Internet speed not to good and connection is very poor and connect only in urban ares and no connect in rural area usually.

Write a Review on Jiofi 4 WiFi Router