Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Gurgaon India
They are siphoning off Indian customer's money
13 days ago 253 Views
(Updated 13 days ago)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

When they launched their products online somewhere around May 2020, It looked very promising with their low priced products. But soon it was about to prove delusional. At the beginning they did give awesome service. But I would say like all other Reliance Ventures the modus operandi is to capture customer base at the beginning of their venture and then dump the loyal customer with pathetic service. This is a repetitive process which Reliance has been following since Dhirubhai Ambani launched Reliance. It is in their culture to dump loyal customers. Take the case of Anil Ambani. almost 10-15 years ago he was world's top 10 richest person and now where he is, everyone is aware of this fact. His Reliance Anil Dhiru Bhai Ambani ventures were designed to siphon off people's money, bank's money and ultimately people's money. At the beginning they would promise good services and innovative products. Take for example the phone. Whether big brother or younger brother both have adopted quite innovative services and products but with a ulterior motive. For Reliance only Money matters and once they get a good customer base they start to neglect their customers. Services would become pathetic, customer care would not listen to customer complaints and all wrong that you can't imagine. It will take an effort of 100000 elephants to make them listen to your problems.

Why I am writing this before actually discussing what should be discussed here? Reason is simple I have closely observed Reliance and most of their products since my childhood and have also used most of their products and services. Recent addition was online shopping from JioMart.

It turns out that my decision to go with Jio Mart has been wrong and I admit that I have been repetitively committing mistake by trusting Reliance and their ventures. Their ventures could be misleading and vicious. I would even say venomous for the growth and development of Indian Economy.

What is more surprising that Media, both central and state government officials, Judiciary and administrative personnels are all puppets at the hand of Reliance. Because they are rich in cash and can buy literally everything.

This translates to the fact that if you raise your complaint with consumer courts, cyber crime, judiciary or even lodge an FIR, no one is going to listen to your complaint because you are at mistake of going against Mukesh Ambani.

My story goes like this. I ordered products on Jio Mart and in few days the system updated at midnight that products have been delivered without actually delivering it. Neither there has been any delivery nor I have received any refund. I have reached twitter, written several mails, called customer care 1000 of times. I receive only one answer " We have raised your concern with the concerned department and we will update you soon."

This has been going for the 2 months and now its close to 3 months and there is no sign of refund. I even got down to the level of using abusive and vulgar language against Mukesh Ambani and his associates but these people are made of really nasty skin of a pig which can't be cut or pierced. I have raised the complaint with the consumer redress-al forum but I have also not received any response from them.

Upon exploring I find that more and more people have been impacted by Reliance Venture's products and services. It clearly signals online open fraud being committed by reputed firm which is siphoning public's money at large.

I reached out moneylife's Sucheta Dalal and Debashish Basu and explained them that this is a biggest online fraud happening at present in the country. They are the same famous couples who have exposed the Harshad Mehta scam way back in 1992. But never heard from them. If you happen to follow them you would find them they are after almost every scam where govt and people are sleeping or have no acknowledgement. Their whole career has revolved around exposing various scams and frauds. But quite surprisingly they chose to ignore my mails and tweets. Actually, I would not be surprised if they are overlooking the problems for the very simple reason that Reliance has been paying heavily to them for advertisements. Obviously they would hate to lose ad revenue coming from Reliance by going against it.

Ultimate story is that if people get united and create massive campaign then only such a mammoth elephant can be brought down. Its a poison and will keep on siphoning people's money. End of story.

JioMart