Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I had booked a Jetlite flight for my wife on Delhi - Bangalore sector. This booking was made for 15th Aug on my Credit Card.

Due to some reasons, my wife could not catch the scheduled flight. I contacted the airlines customer care and they said I will have to pay no show charges of Rs 1500. Since the total cost of the ticket was arnd 3300, I told they to credit the remaining 1800 on my card. They assured me the refund will be done in max 7 working days but till today (7th Sep) I have not received the money.

They have a new excuse every time I call them up and they assure me I ll get the refund in 48 hrs. Guys, think twice before booking with them. They are real CHORE and I doubt if they will ever refund my money...I would never reccomend this airlines even if their prices are slightly lower compared to others.

JetLite