Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I booked my ticket from Hyderabad to Delhi, 14:20 Hours keeping in mind that during these hours the flight will operate on time but OHHHHHHHH I mistaken by booking my Ticket with Jet Lite.

I could feel myself without Life after booking ticket with Jet Lite, when I came to know that Jet Air Flights are much delayed on previous day. I enquired Support deptt. they were not in position to tell the status of previous day flight as it delayed so much. I could not tell the agony and pain of passengers who traveled from Jet Lite the same day.

Overall Customer Support system and Service is too bad that response comes after waiting time of 5 min. So keep holding the phone till the queue is free.

Forget to receive any response if calling before 10:00 am and after 6:00 pm..

The day when TV Channels aired delay and cancellation of flights due to fog in Delhi, all other known Airlines except Jet were operational with delay that was bearable by passengers..

I do not recommend any one to book travel by Jet anytime. Pls do that only if you want to pass time at Departure Airport instead of reaching your destination. Jet recommended only to those who love to hook at Airports waiting Lounges. Too much pain to gain at time of Travel by Jet

Keep going ... but not on deck of Jet.

Ciao