Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello everyone. I would like to share my experience with this jetking. When I have completed my course I was in a confuse to built up my course. But I was in a state where I was nor able to decide myself. Than later I went with this jetking. This is one of the private company. They cost too much for the course study. They wont provide the sufficient equipment for the course. They wont help us to understand the particular thing. At least they had provided a job. But the job was not good. There is more pressure from the staff and the higher authorities. The environment is not peace full. Everything is some what weird and little crowed. There is no gaurenty of the job. We don't know when will they remove us from that job. I don't think so there will be a career growth in this company. Even the salary is also low when compared to the other job of the same qualification. Finally I was not satisfied with this job and with the work and staff. I prefer you all to go with the better option. This is the best suggestion from me.

JetKing