Medical Care:

Jehangir Hospital 32, Sassoon Road, Pune 411001, MH

+91-20-66819999

Very Very bad attitue Towards any patient
Dec 13, 2019 06:35 PM 2401 Views
(Updated Dec 13, 2019 06:37 PM)

Medical Care:

I was facing serious nerve problem and this doc I found on google about his degree.

But believe me he is the worst he didn't even care who the patient is he just scroll his mob all the time nothing else .

there is long queue and after all the time you wasted waiting over there you will ultimately get disappointment only .

The saff is very very rude .Specially dr. Gajanand .

I think so he doesn't even deserve to be a doctor .

he didn't know what the patient are going through.He does not give a damm thing, all he bother is about money .

For making money he asked me for the surgery whose market cost is around 25k . he is asking for 90k and this twist is that surgery is does'nt even required .

and when I denied he started yelling at me .

I complaint this seneriao to senior doctor of same hospital but no action was taken against him .

If someone is reading I want you to be safe from this fraud team of doctor .

And if someone thing this is fake .I went through the treatment under same doctor for 2.5 years I have bunch of files of all my medical history I can show if anyone wants proof .

Thanks.