Guntur India
Totally fake
Dec 09, 2015 11:54 AM 8183 Views

Jeetle.in is the site used for bidding in reverse process. that means if we bid the lowest unique amount the product will be totally yours according to them. But what happens really is that their representives only will play the game and they only will win the game. to make people believe they will give prizes to 1 out of hundred. first when I know about this concept I liked it a lot. but when I spent my money and starded bidding I understood it is totally fraud.

What happened is that when I starting bidding for around five items( two mobiles and 3 home appliances) I became the lowest bidder suddenly becoz I understood the concept very well and played. I am only the lowest bidder till all the five products bidding completes. after bidding is over I thought I am only the winner and I refreshed the page and my name is disappeared from the prize. I am shocked and tried to contact the customer care and the phones are switched off. then I put lot of mails and no reply from their side. this site is not at all suggestable. please don not try this site at any cause and dont waste your valuable money.

Jeetle.in