Hyderabad India
Jeetle.in is a Fake Site
Oct 10, 2015 03:40 PM 9954 Views

Jeetle.in  is  bidding and gaming site in India. Last year I joined that site but I found that the site is not genuine, its fake. Upon registration one gets some 500 points which can be used for bidding .

The are various products as prize like smartphones, Gold, Jackets, T shirts etc .One had to bid lowest and unique bid to win a product .

I tried few times but never won any thing and I think they are not genuine because never came to know that any one won  any thing.

Thankfully I never invested anything, those who have aren't happy.Before investing anything in such  sites one should first check and verify, I simply searched on Google "Reviews of Jeetle.in " and found there are many complains about this site and everyone is saying they are fraud  and cheat, so one should be careful while using such sites.

Jeetle.in