20, New Vasavi Nagar, Karkhana, Secunderabad, Hyderabad 500015, TS

+91-9618126767, +91-9618126767, +91-40-27740498, +91-40-65220498

A BIG ZERO
Sep 13, 2009 06:12 PM 1039 Views

This restaurant has left some disappointing experiences for me. The food the service and also the ambience every thing is horrible.

After all this the worst is yet to come. After having my food when I was paying the bill which was 500 rs only by my Credit Card the guy came up for 2 times saying its not working pls give som other card. Finally I paid with another card .

Heres the twist when my Credit Card bill came to my surprise I saw I have been charged for 3 times under the name Jeets Kitchen for the same amount which means 1500 rs for a bill of 500. This shows the restaurant staff is so dump or they play cheap tricks with thier customers. Still need to go and find out if they gonna pay me back my 1000 rs and let u guys know. Meanwhile its better to be hungry than visiting this restaurant which is disgusting and cheap.

Jeet's Kitchen - Karkhana - Secunderabad