Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 21,41,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Jeep

Jeep compass limited plus problem
Dec 29, 2019 01:09 PM 350 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I own Jeep compass limited plus automatic. It's a petrol car & mileage is pathetic. It's around 6-6.5 in city and around 7.6-7.9 on highway. I drive this car in Mumbai. Initial pick up is sluggish but after 2k rpm turbo kicks in & you feel power but below 2k rpm in city it will make you cry. Just within 15 months of my purchase it has started giving me starting problem. Already used road side assistance twice within 15 months of purchase and car is not even driven more than 15k km. Their dealer landmark is pathetic in after sales service. Service is costly and battery problem is not covered under warranty beyond 1 year. If you are purchasing this car please be sure that after paying 26 lacs you will be subjected to mental harrasement. Below 20 lacs budget there are plenty of good brands available in India these days like MG Hector & Kia Seltos with equivalent good features then why pay more & take headache. Just kick out idea of buying this car & look for other options. Just now also I am in workshop. You can check pics.

Jeep Compass Limited Plus Petrol AT