Leg Room:

Jeep Compass 2017 Limited 2.0 Diesel
Dec 29, 2017 05:48 PM 11225 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have recently purchased the Jeep 2.0 in a Diesel 4X4 in a White color from my nearest Dealer showroom. I purchased this Jeep because of its only good looks and good safety features. I have purchasing the top model. The Jeep is very strong in Jungle and Mountain areas. The Driver leg is very comfortable and very big. Five people easily sittied in this Jeep. The seats are very good looking and very comfortable. The mileage is very good. It's about 11.40kmpl in the city and 14.15kmpl on the highway. The engine is vey strong. The tyres are very big and very comfortable on the roads. I am very happy with my dealer. It has many features like 60 Litres fuel tank capacity, Bluetooth, Power steering, Power window in front, Climate control system, Mp3, AUX, USB, 8 airbags, Cup holders, front fog lamps, Alloy wheels, Child locks, Central locking, Remote locking. I am very happy with my decision on purchasing the Jeep 2.0 Diesel. I purchased this jeep is 22.60 lakh.

Jeep Compass 2017 Limited 2.0 Diesel