Parking:

Store Range:

new delhi india
Jayalakshmi silks thrissur - old stocks sale
Jul 14, 2016 03:43 PM 4064 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Dear folks,

it has been a a very bad experience with jayalakshmi silks, thrissur. that

in connection with my daughters wedding and on the advise of my wellwishers I visited jayalakshmi silks thrissur on 28th February, 2016 from palakkad and did bulk shopping for around Rs.47000. which included only ladies sarees and bridal purchases. Few of the sarees has been given to my relatives as gifts. one such saree was returned by my relative showing me the crease torn saree. I was totally devastated on seeing the torn old stock sarees sold by Jayalakshmi silks for money. they told me that it cannot be exchanged since it has exceeded the stipulated time. since the saree is bit costly, I begged to change but they were against change. this was totally unexpected from a so called reputed silk emporium. so my humble request is that those people who go out for shopping for occassions kindly avoid jayalakshmi silks as their after sales grievances is very poor. folks dont go by the colours and variety of silks just check out whatever method you have been taught to confirm about the quality of the stuff. I rate jayalakshmi silks as the worst shopping paradise. I have uploaded the damaged stuff and the bar code No.7200873360001 saree sale no.N220. folks never go to high end shops like jayalakshmi silks.

Jayalakshmi Silks - Thrissur