Finance Plans:

Jan 07, 2013 11:11 AM 4414 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

The people working at the showroom have no sense of customer service. They have no co-ordination what so ever between their sales, accounts and delivery team. I was supposed to get my car delivered on the 5th of Jan as promised by a senior sales employee.

On 3rd Thursday night at 930 pm sreenath from the showroom called saying that payments were not reflecting in the system despite of all payments made on 31st Dec. We all know that checks take 3 days to clear the amount was cleared on Wednesday from our side.Since I was traveling all the way from Mumbai to Pune to pick up the car I called them to confirm if its ready..

Spoke to Vaishali from their delivery team she was like YES YES its will be ready. All excited we reached the showroom. they we offered me the car with  TC number. The registration and passing was not done till then , we couldn't take delivery of the car since we could not take it out of Pune. Now the cocky sreenath took it on himself to decide for us "saying oh I saw the your residential address as Pune so I though we could give you the car since it was in going to be in Pune only". Mr Sai Prasad and Vaishali were well aware of us coming from Mumbai to pick up the car. The team refused to acknowledge their mistake.

Its Ok if they had to tell us on Thursday or even Friday that this was the scenario and things will be delayed till next week, it would have been understandable and we wouldn't have wasted our time and money to travel all the way only to know that we cant get the car. Their entire team seemed disconnected. Over and above Mr Suresh Somani who is the GM was aware off this situation but did not even once approach us to sort the issue.

At the time of booking Mr Jay (one of the owners of JayVijay Motors) gave us his tall talk about his service and JAZZ. Little does he know that his team, did not even give me one call saying that the allotment of the car was done and that I need to come down to the showroom. No one used to answer the phone or even call back. So as a customer I had to follow up on the booking, allotment, payments, delivery and now move between cities.

Jay Vijay Motors - Pune