Finance Plans:

Dec 21, 2012 05:56 AM 5404 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I was planning to buy a Renault Duster from this dealer. they were the sole dealers in the city then. I took test drive & decided to buy the vehicle. now comes the important part.payment n delivery. I was told to buy a dealer's goodies package worth appox Rs 2 lac along with the vehicle, which included some 10 items (sunroof, leather seats, screens, etc).

They said if I buy this package, the vehicle would be delivered within 15-20 days & if I don't then the delivery time would be 3 months...!! WOW.. I thought.. this is a kind of blackmail.. OK then I thought I ll go with the dealer offer minus the sun roof.. which I really didn't want.. (its cost abt 1 lac as per the dealer).. they straight way told me that pay Rs 24, 000 IN CASH.. as they loose their profit.

This attitude I didn't like n expect something from a Renault dealer.. If this was the case now.. what would happen after the purchase! Finally I dropped the idea of buying this vehicle from this sole dealer then bought another SUV

Jay Vijay Motors - Pune