888/8th, Main 3rd Cross, J.P.Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore 560078, KA

+91-80-41650417

Javed Habib JP Nagar Bangalore
Jun 15, 2015 07:01 PM 5200 Views

Recently our family is shifted to near JP Nagar so I was looking for a permanent place where I can go regularly for hair cut and Facial. I explored Habib Hair and Beauty Salon.

Because it is a known name and two months before when I visited my native there I got a very nice hair cut from Javed Habib Salon.

The JP Nagar branch is just locted opposite to TVS service centre.The charges are very reasonable.I got my hair cut and facial in just 1500 Rs and I cans say that it is quite less if you will compare it with other salons.  I liked the way she is doing my facial.

Hair cut was also satisfactory.The staff is very nice.They are cooperative and very understanding.But I think restrooms should be more comfortable and interior should be improved.

Write a Review on Jawed Habib Hair & Beauty Salons - J.P.Nagar 3rd Phase - Bangalore