Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Real heaven lies here
Dec 14, 2018 04:02 PM 1181 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I am navodayan .

I cleared an entrance examination to get admission there on that time I am only 12 years old.

Whole atmosphere is just a change from the out side of the campus of the Navodaya.My vidyalaya satuated in a village in koderma district.

I unable to experience my whole feelings here about the classes, friendship, interhouse competition, class bunks, and watching movies in mess while dinner. At all this vidyalaya is so huge with nice administrative block, big playgound. Basketball courts, volleyball court, kho kho court, boys hostel, girls hostel, Big dinning hall, staff rooms , at all this is so huge.

We are here with our friends and teachers .Teachers are so caring towards us .

We also respect them.

They are high qualified teachers from India.

And please got to know we read there about five to seven years with no fees. Not only that they feed us, taught us, give us all our daily needs.

Well my school celebrates all types of extracurricular activities likes drama, music, dancing, sports.

And we have a big wide alumni network which is spread all over the world.

I love my vidyalaya