Academics:

Not a batter way
Feb 20, 2016 10:23 AM 4078 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

It is the worst coaching classes. They are only forcing students to full day study .Their method of teaching is very poor. My child waste my 6 month in this coaching center. he is in 12th.

We took admission with great expectation but we are totally disappointed. Their demo class method or facility is very attractive. We took admission but now feel we are cheated. They told us that they will teach all syllabus for JEE and CET. but the exam is so near and they even do not finish it.

Had taken admission for 10th and 12th, only notes provided are good, else everything is not of much use.Very large number of students in one class, teaching in school is better than.

the service was very poor.owner don’t give attention towards candidates. He just run behind money. Those parents who are not well educated or have been unfortunate to have got education can opt to send their kids to classes which are taken at home where individual attention is given to every child.

I never recommended to take admission

Write a Review on Java By Kiran - Pune