Medical Care:

15, IT Colony, Pedder Road, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai 400026, MH

+91-22-66573014

Jaslok Hospital -Dr. Bharat Sivdasani the currupt.
Dec 21, 2018 12:20 PM 3135 Views

Medical Care:

I wanted to give Zero rating for this hospital. I have no grudges against the staff but I really hate a doctor called Dr Bharat Sivdasani. He is one hell of corrupt doctor in Jaslok Hospital. I have seen him asking under table money from my family as well as some other families in front of me.

The worst part is he also bargains about the extra money and if anyone denies he tells then to treat then somewhere else. When we say that we will complaint to the management he says that all management knows about this and they are involved too.

I thought doctors take some kind of Oath where they promise to treat people and save their life before money. Doctors like Bharat Sivdasani are a black spot on renowned hospitals like Jaslok. I don't like to use prefix Dr in front of his name.

If the management of Jaslok are really concerned about your image, I request you to take action against such useless doctor like Bharat Sivdasani.

Jaslok Hospital - Pedder Road - Mumbai