Handy:

Lacknow India
Worst Bathroom Fittings
Jun 16, 2017 05:29 AM 6381 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

January is a company which is providing essential things required for a proper bathroom. I also used the products manufactured by this company. I used this on the recommendation of my friend, he also take me to a shope who is dealing in this brand.

So from there I purchased the required things for my bathrooms.

The gittings which they have provided is little bite expensive but its looks are fantastic which attracts me to purchase this.

But this stylish fittings are not good in quality and they are also not soo durable. After the usage of 3 months its stainless steel is getting black, it also starts leaking.

Every day I have yo repair one thing which tells that the quality of the product is very cheap.

I also complaint for this but they are not coming to repair it amd saying that there is fiting problem and product os good. But the leakage and its black steel saying that the quality of the product is very cheap.

Jaquar