Handy:

Hyderabad India
Huge brand but poor quality..
Nov 30, 2015 07:44 PM 7260 Views

Handy:

I have constructed a new house with stylish and classic exterior and interior designing with simple decoration in every room but I wondered which type of plumbing is needed and best suited my house then one of my friend suggested to take a jaguar brand for taps.

Showers and other bathroom services then I decided to go with him and took the jaguar products with designing taps and showers.

The way of bathroom equipments which jaguar made is cool and fantastic and looked very great and the prices are also high then I thought that it is one of the best brand and fitted within one day after 3 to 4 month the tap begin to soar the water from opposite side and thought that it is normal and I called the service and the very next day they came and replaced the tap with the another and they are asking for an extra money what is wrong with me and said I have already paid the amount first and you company gave a warranty so I asked why you want an extra cash and they said this taps are very old and the argument continues to go on then I realised that it is one of the worst brand.

Write a Review on Jaquar