Handy:

Thane India
Service not good
May 18, 2018 02:26 PM 3482 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 18, 2018 02:21 PM)

Handy:

Hi,

I would like share review about jaquar.It's very reputed brand that's why I bought it. But service is pathetic. I installed Jaguar for bathroom fitting .Looking good but very expensive stuff.If you buy from dealer you will get good discount .But they will not give you service on time .You can get all taps, showers, washbasin, WC of Jaguar. Etc. when I got fit washbasin in my bathroom .It was small holes or little bit crack or broken piece I was very disappointed that time.I called service provider for change but they didn't give any response .I used to call 4-5times nobody contact me again.one time they sent one person but he didn't resolve the problems .Quality of Product very bad .It's not durable product.I would not suggest anyone to go this products better than you can go for other branded company.

Good luck!

Please like and comments!

Write a Review on Jaquar