Handy:

porbandar India
Jaquar Quality is way below average
Jan 10, 2018 03:09 AM 4641 Views

Handy:

Hello Friends, I am sharing my own experience with Jaquar. I bought Bath Fittings products of this company in Augest. and I am not happy about it. I think Brand is quite expensive comparing its quality benchmark. Bathroom fitting products seem very classy. The bathroom was looking quite Beautiful when I Installed Jaquar Equipments in it. But let me tell you High End Finishing and product shine is not enough. Product must be useful as well as solid in use. and in that case, I don't think Jaquar is good enough in this aspect.

This Company must re-think about their product performance. I can understand Look maters. but performance is more important rather than Looks. that is what is my view. This company gives replacement guaranty for their products. but this is just like a clever joke. I do not recommend this expensive bathroom fitting to anyone. The bottom line is That Jaquar is definitely Eye Candy but it is not good for your pocket and House. Needs more Improvement.

Jaquar