Handy:

Bangalore India
Good quality but bad service
Feb 07, 2018 01:07 PM 4310 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Purchased all jaquar fittings for my bathroom, going by the brand image it has in market. I was quite happy with the products initially as well but later I had some service requirements for which I had to get in touch with the service team. They give an unmatched 10 years warranty on their fittings which fascinated me for choosing jaquar. When the service guy came he said that I have to pay 600 to get a spare changed. I was shocked by the prices of spares. I thought since it was one time investment I didn't bother paying a big prices for the fittings initially but I had no idea that I have to bear high expenses for services as well. And service is mandatory and I will need that as long as I am using the product. They said spares don't get covered under warranty, only service covers. It was shocking to know later that I have to pay for these expensive spares life long. They provide free service for 10 years. That's it. I was not informed about this at the time of purchase. I am disappointed. Others who are willing to fit jaquar in their bathroom, please be informed that u ll only get free service for 10 years and that too if u have the warranty certificate. Horrible. Get the warranty terms cleared before purchasing anything from jaquar.

Write a Review on Jaquar