Handy:

Extremely bad customer service
Dec 24, 2015 04:29 PM 8602 Views

Handy:

In my home are the bathing accessories are of jaquar. Two shower, out of which one is working perfectly fine but another is not. Water pressure is very low in that shower and when turn on the shower water start distilling from the tap.And its switching from shower to tap was also very bad. We have to manually pull out that button to get the water from tap. We called their service centre they said you have purchased a rain shower, to get maximum water pressure you need to install a water pressure jet near the water tank. That will coast you around 10, 000?. At the time of purchasing nobody informed us about this installation procedure or requirement.

After few months, one of our faucet paint got some crack. Image of that faucet is attached. You can see the quality, we are getting at a coast of 3000?-4000?.

Currently, water distilling started from one of the wash basin mixture. I registered a complain( Complain number is 756650) on Monday at 11:00AM. Now it's more than 72 hours no body from their side contacted me regarding my complain.

I cannot expect this kind of service from a well known company.

Jaquar