Handy:

Giridih (Mu) India
Very bad experience with Jaguar Bathroom fittings
Nov 05, 2017 01:29 PM 4287 Views

Handy:

Hello Guys, I own a bungalow of 3 BHK at New Delhi with 3 bathrooms, I was recommended by one of my close friend for Jaguar bathroom fittings In my newly built house. but I was annoyed by this fitting. since jaguar is a very good leading company and creates a stylish products for bathroom products So, I also blindly chosen this company for my home, Every one knows that there are very less company in world wide which invent zero error products but this products has too many demerits my experience while using this products are:- very less pressure of water coming from tap and shower which kills time too much, very bad durability many problems are arising within quick interval such as loose parts, leaking of water regularly, easy to handle, stainless steel gets eroded quickly, need high maintenance, service is not quick I complaint many times but the service man arises very late and charge too during warranty period, normals parts are also very expensive. I would not recommend anyone for this company. just go for another.

Jaquar