Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hiii guys this is Sam and today I am going to share my experience with you about Pink City Jaipur main attarction Jantar Mantar. I visited jaipur on 2013 with my friends as a tourist and enjoyed very much. When I visited there I was truely amazed by the science used there to know the exact timming. Inside  Jantar Mantar we all have seen many sun dial of different shapes and sizes. Our guide has described many things about or related to these sun clocks.

My favorite instrument inside the Jantar Mantar was the samrat yantra. Samrat Yantra is a 27 meter tall sun dial and can be used to tell the accurate time to an accuracy of about two or three seconds. I have tested it with my watch and it was totally amazing. Visitors are required to pay Rs 200 for entry ticket and Rs 50 extra for cameras.

Jantar Mantar - Jaipur