Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-225-381

Poor service of janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Jul 09, 2008 03:20 PM 4846 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. has a very poor service. I wanted to renew my FD in Mulund West branch and I had to go to the bank 4 times for a one-time job. The staff there works like the staff in Govt. offices. Pathetic!!!!

The staff in the Mulund West branch of janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. demands new document every time, even for renewal of fixed deposit. We are very disappointed with the service. The name 'janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd' doest suit the demenour of the staff at all...

Janakalyan in marathi means benefit of the common man. But this bank does exactly the opposite. Jana-kalyan is not at all looked at by the members of this bank. I am too disappointed with the janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. and am sorry for transacting with this bank.

So, I would like to caution the new people who are willing to open an account with this bank or deal with this bank in any way. WANT FRUSTRATION.... TRANSACT WITH Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. So please beware

Janakalyan Sahakari Bank