Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

(James)- bond in the making 
Oct 05, 2005 02:09 PM 2232 Views
(Updated Oct 05, 2005 02:09 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hello friends I?m back with yet another movie review; this is no Hollywood venture but even then don?t know why I couldn?t get head and tail of the movie. Seeing this movie I realised that it isn?t my English but my inability to understand (not needed) action that makes all Hollywood movies sound like young babies? cry to me. Anyway, I made a mistake to go to the theatre to watch this movie and here I m today writing and repenting for watching this insipid piece of art.

Starcast: -

? Mohit Ahlawat

? Nisha Kothari

And many more

Director: -

? Rohit Jugraj

Story in Nutshell: -

James arrives Mumbai from Goa hunting for a job (amazing starting wherein he beats a bunch of ruffians who tried to act smart with a couple). Since he doesn?t have a job a friend of his who is the DJ in one of the known night clubs gets him the job of a security kind in his night club. Meanwhile our HERO needs to work out in a gym therefore he joins a gym where the provogue model and beauty Nisha comes everyday to maintain her figure. Till here it was fine but why does she need to go to the same nightclub where our much muscular hero is at work. Ok, forget about it since she has committed the mistake of going to same night club, she will have to pay for it??..but how??? Simple, few BHAI?S would come and try to take PUNGA with her and our young and angry HERO will get into JOSH and break their JAWS. And this is what all happened and like this the DON of the city who is the elder brother of the BHAI, becomes enemy of oue hero. And then what should I day, everyone knows as what happens in every Indian movie, the hero tries to save the Heroin,,,,but this movie is ZARA HATKE so check out the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Performance: -

? Mohit Ahlawat: -

He is handsome, no doubt, but movie demands more than good looks and action. Though action suits him, I feel if director and script writer could have given him few more dialogues, may be then audience would have got more of him. He looks sober and the stud looks cool on him, who knows that in near future he may become the style SAHENSHAH of the youth.

Anyway lets keep future aside and look into the prowess of this actor. Action suits him, he has good physique, been gifted with hot looks and what else does an actor want??? May be few chapters of acting that he may mug up, then that?s difficult as acting is something that cant be learned, its as simple as either you can act and live or you can?t. but AHLAWAT is promising and I guess he will choose his future movies keeping his priorities set and would avoid all action roles, and would go into the depth of acting and who knows may come out as another ANGRY YOUNG man of the twenty first century.

? Nisha Kothari

Another glam girl trying hard to get her share in Bollywood but will she ever succeed is the million dollar question. As such in this movie she had hardly much to do so expectations from her are no more than that of ISSHA KOPPIKAR, hope will see her in few ITEM numbers that are the easy way to the epitome of FILMHOOD.

Though in most of RAMU?S movies female actors have prominent part to play, but don?t know why in this movie an exception was made. May be he also wanted to experiment but at least he could have experimented with some real hot babe other than cute and innocent looking KOTHARI who doesn?t fit into the role at all.

I wish her luck and would like to advise that choose your movies using the Grey Matter rather than the BIG names.

? SHANTI BHAI ( as in movie)

Shanti Bhai looks rather stupid and is in no way be the gangster. The silliest villain I ever came across in Indian movies. A place where veteran actors like PRAN, AMRISHPURI and PREM CHOPRA have given such deadly performance, shanti bhai looks very small and insignificant. The competition in BHAIHOOD is also increasing therefore it will be good if SHANTIJI use his brain also while choosing any role for himself.

What does my heart speak: -

Better I wouldn?t have spent that money on this movie. It was a real waste, this is the second movie I wish I wouldn?t have watched after PAAP. Anyway its my personal comment so you check it yourself anf tell me if I was right or wrong.

MUSIC: -

The worst music ever came from the production house of RAMU. The lyrics were dead and the music was lame in the whole drama is what all I would like to say. If director was so much focussed in the action part of the movie then it would have been better if he could have dropped the songs, anyway after black and bhoot new trend of songless movies has started. The title song that is the heart and soul of the movie is just BAKWAAS so you can imagine how rest of the songs are.

Few scenes:

Just one scene in the whole movie that I feel is worth remembering for, and that is: -

? When James beat the ruffians in the gym.

WHY TO WATCH: -

If you want to see meaningless action then please go and fill the seats in the theatre as by now theatres are running empty and owner is looking few action maniacs to fill up the seats.

Why not to watch: -

If you are the lover of movies with good storyline and music and taut direction then this movie is not for you and you better avoid it else at the end you ?ll find that the money you spent on this movie went for a waste??..so think again before you buy tickets.

James