Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Superb action movie JAMES
Sep 18, 2005 04:43 AM 1667 Views
(Updated Sep 18, 2005 04:43 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I went to see this picture as this was picture from RGV factory. But my expectation was not so high before watching this movie but when the show of this film was finished and when I came out of the theatre then I feel that after many many long time I have seen a fantastic and a superb action movie which I have not expected before watching this movie but when the first scene of this movie started I became surprise to see such a excellent movie as it will hook or tight the audiences with their seats and did not allow them to make tired or boring . From first frame of this film upto the last frame , this film is fantastic in its action style and the debutant hero MOHIT AHLAWAT promises to be a superstar from this film and debutant actress NISHA[priyanka]KOTHARI is also superb as she is beautiful and sexy and she also promises to be a star in the future . Now about the other characters , mainly ZAKIR HUSSAIN as ''shanti narayan'' is superb again in his character after SARKAR, he also promises to be a famous villian in the future . I am telling with confidence that any one who will watch this film will be fully 100% satisfied after watching this movie . This is a film mainly not for weak hearted people as this film is fully bloody in all scenes. The promo of this film tell that'' FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AND GET READY FOR THE ACTION RIDE NEVER SEEN BEFORE'' and that this film does with fully 100%. And actor in the role of RADHE NARAYAN is also superb in his character and he has fully judged his role as a villian. AFTER WATCHING THIS MOVIE YOU AGAIN WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE FOR MANY TIMES. Mohan Agashe is also good in the role of heroine's father . All actors including ISHRAT ALI , RAGHUVIR YADAV are good and fit correct in their roles and so donot waste your time by watching flop CHOCOLATE , but get happy and refreshed by watching JAMES.Why the girls donot want to watch this movie I cannnot understand? I think all of them are foolish and stupid and so they always like to see all faltu romantic films and in the future they will not understand which film is good and which film is bad?If they can watch SALAAM NAAMASTE then why not JAMES ?And the RIYA SEN is also good in the JAMES item number in the beginning .

James