Academics:

4/18, Shivanand Marg, Block C, Sector 4, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017, RJ

+91-0141-2525799

Jaipur ( Rajasthan) India
Jamboree, Jaipur
Dec 09, 2017 10:52 PM 5061 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello, I am sharing my personal experience with Jamboree Jaipur. My experience with this institute was very worthless.

When I was studying in 12th class and I had a commerce so, I was vary worried about accounts subjects for that my cousin was suggested this institute because I need help to study for this subject.

In starting the institute was giving me so many promises about the study and gives me more support but after some days they doesn't gives any presentation. They admitted large amount of students in one class because of large amount of students in one class I was not consuntrate on my study.

The study of this institute was not good only they were wasting time. the concept of study was not clear.the performance of this institute was very weak and poor. Every time I was confused. When I was asking question to teacher they doesn't help student and said that it is very easy u can do yourself. Teacher was very time pass they were coming late even sometimes they doesn't attend the classes. Teacher doesn't talking politly and not supporting to students.

The fee of this institute was vary high as compared to it's performance. so, to study in this institute u can waste ur money also time .

Overall not helpful for studying so I will give it 1 out of 5.

Jamboree - Jaipur