Academics:

4/18, Shivanand Marg, Block C, Sector 4, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017, RJ

+91-0141-2525799

Jaipur India
Jamboree
Nov 22, 2017 12:38 AM 3731 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello im going to share experience with Jamborre institute that is situated in Jaiput Malvia Nagar.

I went there when I was in 12 th class as I had commerce I really need to take some high level help so I went to jamboree but later I regretted going there at first they were really give you full attention and will focus on only nee student then slowly they will started to add more students and then teach so many students at time which give less time to focus individually.

by the time my turn came to get my doubts clear the time almost ran out . They never really answer your questions and instead will ask another student to help you.

the teachers here is not professional at all they dont come on time and when they take leave they will not inform you and waste your time and money by not coming.

overall the result are not very good here. Even mu result was not as promised as the fee is high I also expected to get high results.

ill give 1 out if 5.