Academics:

Student Engagement:

D 6/3/866/A, 4th Floor Maheshwari, Mayank Mekin Plaza, Premises 304, Green Land Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad 500016, TS

+91-9701450083

GMAT coaching & Admission Counseling
May 06, 2019 03:03 PM 2468 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello Everyone,

I'm a working professional and have enrolled for GMAT coaching in Jamboree, Begumpet Branch. It's been very tough and hectic to manage the work load and my preparations but Jamboree staff were very helpful in each and every step. I have scored 690 in GMAT. The most awesome thing is I have also enrolled for the Admissions Consuelling and I can't tell you how much Sauarbh is helpful. They have a wonderful admission committee, i have got assigned Simran as writer and Aparna has my interview trainer. They are very helpful and always steps in where ever required. Only through his guidance and wonderful support I have received the offered from Rotman - UofT, UBC and western University. Currently I am working on the Visa Consuelling process. Jamboree is a one stop point for all the directions and support from the GMAT to Targeted University.

Jamboree - Hyderabad