Academics:

Not Good Option for Experienced Professionals
Jul 02, 2017 09:35 PM 7299 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

This review is with regard to my experience with Jamboree Annanagar. I am an IT Professional with 5 years of experience. I was planning to do an MBA abroad, so I approached Jamboree. They were very helpful in the beginning. However, they insisted on paying the whole amount of Rs.30, 000 in the beginning. I asked them discount or a half payment in the beginning as I didn't know about how is their coaching centre. But they refused. So, I ended up paying the whole amount.

I didnt get the same results which was expected from them. Their class timings were also not flexible. Moreover, the tutor was wasting so much of time in chatting or solving a problem of only one student. I didn't like the class as I didnt learn much from their classes. They didn't refund the money back. Not recommended for professionals.

Jamboree - Chennai