Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Bathinda India
Some Speechless Words
Sep 27, 2017 11:15 AM 896 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to share witb you my Experience. Jalandhar is one of the famous cities of Punjab. I traveled there lots of time and I love this city because it's a very clean city and there are some markets and places where you can feel good. There Some Famous markets and places are Jyoti Mall, Jyoti Chowk Market, Big bazaar, Sports Market, Model Town etc. I spent lots of time in this city. As per hotel facilities and security concern it's one of the best places. You can blindly trust this city. You Just enjoy yourself no one hurts you. I really recommend you to explore this city whenever you come to punjab. I'm happy with the Mouthshut platform where we can share our experiences with you. If you have any enquiry then you can ask me anytime. Firstly you can add me on mouthshut and then you will able to send messages to me whenever you feel to ask something. Thanks to Mouthshut.

Jalandhar