Medical Care:

2, Institutional Area, Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi 110085, DL

Jaipur Golden Hospital: Worst Hospital in Delhi
May 11, 2018 11:13 AM 1001 Views

Medical Care:

This is one of the worst hospital in Delhi. This is the below average hospital which is only good to treat normal illness like cold, cough and fever. They have below average doctors who are mediocre.

We got Kidney transplant done of my mother 02 years back by Nephrologist Dr. Nautiyal, he and his team is the worst, they could not did the transplant well resulting my Father(Donor) to have imbalanced(much swelled) stomach from left side . I admitted my mother under Dr. Nautiyal on 21-March-2018 with minor infection i.e loose motions and vomiting. They could not understand(as per Doctor) and handle the case well resulting my mother to lose her life. We never thought that we will lose our mother at such an early age. Our entire family is badly broken since we lost the pillar of our family, my Mother.

Those who dearly love the life of their loved ones are advised NOT TO BE ADMITTED TO THIS HOSPITAL ELSE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR LOVED ONES!

Write a Review on Jaipur Golden Hospital - Delhi