Medical Care:

2, Institutional Area, Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi 110085, DL

This hospital is all about making money -very poor
Apr 17, 2017 02:23 PM 3083 Views
(Updated Apr 17, 2017 02:27 PM)

Medical Care:

My 23 days son was having Chickenpox and we visited Jaipur Golden hospital last saturday night around 11:30 PM(April 15 2017). We came here as suggested by our home town panipat doctor, and before coming there Dr Sanjay(Pediatric) he confirmed that he will come to see our kid. When we reached in the hospital Dr Sanjay was not there and Dr Dinesh came to see my kid. I was shocked to hear Dr Dinesh and his first statement before checking our kid properly was( 10000 rupya 1 din kaa lagega, injection bhi dena padega or 8-10 din tak rakhna padega or admit kara do) . I was shocked to see that how can a doctor talk like this without properly checking our kid. He should first explain us us the situation and and then accordingly we should have discussion. When we called Dr Sanjay he said he can not see my kid in the night and he said if children was not getting admitted then why you came in the night.

Dear doctor Sanjay, we came because you confirmed that you will come to see our kid. We immediately came out from Jaipur Golden and went to another hospital where Dr Neeraj(Saroj hospital) checked our kid carefully and we were relived a lot. Shame on Jaipur golden hospital staff and they just think how to make money, they dont have emotions and also they are not professional.Please take appropriate action against doctor and hospital.

Manik