Medical Care:

2, Institutional Area, Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi 110085, DL

Budh Vihar India
GREAT SERVICE AND CARE @ JAIPUR GOLDEN HOSPITAL
Oct 31, 2017 12:12 AM 2387 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Hello readers, I am saurabh singhal from new delhi and I am shared my valuabe experience with you

In my family, all are very impressed with the faculty, services, mode of payment, for poor people OPD and BPL card are available and for me as I am food minded, there is a good cafeteria named MOHIT CATERERS who gives a quality food with 50s of varieties there, a chemist shop there who had all types of medicine and giving availability of all types of medicines.

Doctors are well qualified, and give their proper attention to their patient, polite in communication whether the communicator is educated or not. They give their best to handle all the patient.

Infrastructure was very good and have a proper map at different points at different dimension and a proper and a beautiful reception and waiting corner and their cleanliness, hygienic is excellent, well mannered.

Staff attitude is very good and they are very helpful. I remember that ward boy named Ravi gulati who helped me alot at my difficult time there.

24x7 emergency service and I m a visitor 3 years back, my uncle met with an accident and then my father take my uncle to emergency and there a proper doctor staff to examine the patient.

Security is Excellent, always wake and stand like they are giving security to their family. Maintain all rule and if any body not maintain the rule they will punished him/her.

Ultimately JAIPUR GOLDEN HOSPITAL is take money and give the double value of your money.

Hope you like my review so please Like, comment .

THANKYOU????