Handy:

Jaipan

Sold Defective Mixer Grinder
Jul 03, 2012 04:26 PM 3837 Views
(Updated Jul 03, 2012 04:55 PM)

Handy:

I bought Mixer Grinder based on a reviews given at jaipanonline from jaipanonline. The reviews were good. But I have very bad experience. The model I bought is Jaipan Mixer Grinder Little Master (2SS Jar). I received the ordered item on time. After unpacking the Mixer grinder as soon as I operated it to grind some spices a burning smell with smoke came out from my machine. Whole machine became too hot to touch. It seems that Jaipan has delivered a defective piece to me. Also I didn't find any operating manual and warranty card with the machine. I complaint this to the customer support. They have noted the complain. Now let us see how and when my complaint is resolved.

I will post my experience soon when my issue shall be resolved by Jaipan. They have supplied a product with manufacturing defect.

Earlier I had mixer grinder of Sumeet it servered me for 25 years. I have lots of good memories with this Sumeet Mixer Grinder.

I will suggest not to by products of Jaipan from their online shop

Jaipan Little Master Mixer