Handy:

Jaipan

Very problematic
Mar 27, 2009 10:37 AM 4893 Views

Handy:

I bought Jaipan Juicer mixer grinder in Feb2006. I am not at all happy with it's functioning. I am not able to basic things like coconut chuney, vada batter, dosa batter, tomato puree etc in it. And the juicer attachments are so confusing and time consuming that you will not even think of making juice in it.

It is really irritating that even after charging such a high price they are going such bad quality products. I strongly vote against buying this product.I am really unhappy using this product. If you are thinking of buying it please think twice.... there are far better options like philips, braun, etc. We should definitely take reviews of the people using a product before buying the same. I bought Jaipan Juicer mixer grinder in Feb2006.

I am not at all happy with it's functioning. I am not able to basic things like coconut chuney, vada batter, dosa batter, tomato puree etc in it. And the juicer attachments are so confusing and time consuming that you will not even think of making juice in it. It is really irritating that even after charging such a high price they are going such bad quality products. I strongly vote against buying this product.I am really unhappy using this product. If you are thinking of buying it please think twice.... there are far better options like philips, braun, etc. We should definitely take reviews of the people using a product before buying the same.

Write a Review on Jaipan Juicer Mixer Grinder