Academics:

Student Engagement:

Mumbai India
Not as bad as you think but even it's not as great
Apr 18, 2017 03:17 PM 10359 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

This is the review regarding the j.k.shah classes, and what I experienced from past 3yrs.

I had studied there from my 11th ownwards till ipcc, what I experienced is that they have such a great teachers for 11-12th std in mumbai branches. They have all around 20-30 branches all over the india. If a person want to pursue CA or CS as a carrer from mumbai I will recommend that go for jksc for cpt as well as ipcc because at the cpt level I had found that if you take a combined batch of 12+ cpt then your syllabus will complete within april ( for june attempt) which is very great as you have 1.5m left for revision. Even there notes for cpt are also great but at the same time if you guys are completing ipcc from jksc I would recommend that please take a seperate classes for ethics and communication as well as for IT as they have not the good professor for this subject.

Likes: -

-Have great infrastructure

-Have best professor of mumbai

-Refer to join andheri and borivali branch

-They will help you to learn be a professional

Dislikes: -

-The sitting arrangements are not upto the mark

-Not have grat admin department as they donot believe in attendence of student.

-Please donot go for test series in ipcc level.

Write a Review on JK Shah's Classes - Mumbai