Academics:

Student Engagement:

3, Institutional Area, Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute, Sector 5, Rohini, Delhi 110085, DL

+91-11-45184000, +91-11-45184001, +91-11-45184002, +91-9871097501

Worst Business School JIMS, Kalkaji
Aug 07, 2018 08:36 PM 638 Views
(Updated Aug 07, 2018 08:42 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

The College Campus is really only same size of the house I live in. There is no Ground for sports activities. The students go to Jasola Stadium n pay the fees if they are practicing and playing for the college team(Supposedly there even exists one). The canteen area is very small and it is the main way to enter for the students. During the lunch it gets very crouded that it is even difficult to get out. The A/cs dont work and wifi is always down. There is always a pressure to maintain attendence at 75% or above because they get an undertaking signed and stamped from your parents before even the begining of the semester. The students are regularly terrorized by the teachers that the attendence will be deducted if they even talk in the class.

iF YOU GET ANY BETTER OPTION THAN THIUS COLLEGE, dont join.

I HAD 80% IN 12th and was afraid seeing the first, second and the third cut off of DU. thats why I thought I should take addmission here. But it was one of the biggest mistake I Ever Made.

I am WARNING YOU AGAIN.

If YOU HAVE A BETTER OPTION,   DONT JOIN.

Write a Review on JIMS School of Business-Delhi