Ramee Guestline Hotel, Plot No. 1 & 2, KIADB Industrial Area, Attibele, Electronics City, Bangalore 562107, KA

+91-9538889250, +91-80-22898500

Coimbatore India
It’s Sweety not mirchy
Nov 09, 2017 08:32 AM 415 Views (via iOS App)

I have most experience I had ate many time on this hotel. Reception, Interiors and family room is very Nice to Seeing Look.

Also Staffs are very neet dressed with Hygeine like hand glouses and head hlouses weared.

I had a ecperience one time I liked that that time I need to eat with banana leaf, management arranged within 10 minutes with fully response. ( these hotel have only plates or use& throw plates only ) .

Next is most important that is menu of the all items taste. That taste granted with good things only. They using only good things I think.

What thinking about menu’s taste how spicy or sweet we can explain to waiters, then they preparing food and our expertation on food will be completed.

It's Mirchi - Electronics City - Bangalore